- To reach out to support the local artist community
- To encourage contemporary artistic practices through overseas experiences for Hong Kong artists.
Selection procedure & details:
- Applicants must apply to their own artist residency programme. HKAGA only provides assisted funding, maximum HK$15,000 per applicant.
- Applications should be submitted at least 1 month before the residency programme starts. Applications shall be reviewed quarterly.
- There are 3 judging criteria, including 25% of Artist Assessment, 25% of The Residency Programme, and 50% of the Proposal.
- Successful candidates require presentation of the accomplished work after the prorgamme is finished.
- Funding can be provided by cheque in advance if the result is announced before the residency programme starts.
Application period / deadline: Throughout the year