Awardees of the Scheme (“Successful Subsidy Awardees”) will be able to use the McAulay Studio (“Venue”) of the HKAC in subsidised-rent as a platform to present their works.
- Individual / Independent artists and emerging young artists over the age of 18 at the
time of application who reside in Hong Kong;
- Local arts groups registered and operating in Hong Kong;
- Supported art forms: Performing Arts and Cross-disciplinary Art
Scope of Subsidy:
- The Venue Subsidy must only be used for setup, rehearsing and presenting art works and performances at the Venues.
- The Venue Subsidy only covers venue rental of the venue. Rental for hiring additional equipment or services are at full responsibility of the applicant
- The Scheme will subsidise up to 80% venue rental and at a maximum of 14-day booking of McAulay Studio for each successful application in each application period.
- Performances must be opened to the public and should be ticketed. Tickets must be sold via URBTIX ticketing services.
Application Deadline: Not available