Objective: A campus-based series of arts training and opportunities for primary, secondary and special school students.
Application period / deadline: Around the beginning of a year, once very year
- Chung Ying Theatre
- Kim Sum Cantonese Opera Association
- Hong Kong Composers’ Guild
Objective: To encourages schools to bring their students to visit LCSD performing venues, museums and libraries during school hours, to take part in a dedicated range of cultural activities.
Supported organizations / performances: Mainly performing arts groups-
- Hong Kong Young Talent Cantonese Opera Troupe: Cantonese Opera Demonstration Performance
- City Contemporary Dance Company: Dance and Dance Video
- Zuni Icosahedron: Tian Tian Xiang Shang Exhibition of Creativity for Community & School Development Programme
Objective: To encourage senior secondary students to attend charged performing arts programmes to tie in with the “Arts Development” under the New Senior Secondary Curriculum implemented in the same year.
Supported organizations / performances:
- Alice Theatre Laboratory: The Call of Lu Xun
- Yuen Siu-fai and Sun Kim-long: Cantonese Opera Goddess of River Luo
- Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra: The Music World of Animation
Objective: To invite local performing arts groups / practitioners to act as Cultural Ambassadors to conduct a wide range of outreach activities at different public spaces in the community.
- Windpipe Chinese Music Ensemble
- Alice Theatre Laboratory
- Centre for Community Cultural Development
Objective: To foster a partnership between the venues and performing arts groups / organizations to build up the artistic image and character of the venue and its partner, enlarge the audience base, optimize usage of facilities, facilitate the solicitation of corporate / private sponsorship, promote the arts in the community.
- W Theatre and Wind Mill Grass Theatre
- E-Side Dance Company
- Hong Kong Performing Stage of Cantonese Opera
Other funding schemes for programmes and events
For free programmes: