CCDC - REAL Showcase New Series
Objective: To nurture and assist local dance groups and individuals by presenting innovative dance shows at CCDC Dance Center Jockey Club Dance Theater. CCDC Dance Center and Hong Kong Dance Alliance, as presenters, will create a platform to showcase the arts work for the choreographers, also provide the mentorship of programme marketing and administrative process. The REAL Showcase New Series is part of the CCDC Dance Centre Partnership Programme.
Target: Individual dance artists or arts organizations registered and operating in HK (all dance forms are welcomed)
- Rehearsal and presenting venue
- Basic audio & lighting equipment
- Production crew and technical consultant
- Design and production of promotional material and ticketing service.
- Usher service
- An allowance of maximum HK$13,000 for costume, props and performer’s traveling expenses, which will be reimbursed upon the completion of all performances.
- 30% of income from tickets as Choreographer’s fee, to be paid upon the completion of all performances.
- Artistic advise from established choreographers
16 Jan 2015