The « Cité Internationale des Arts » programme is open to foreign artists (all disciplines), who wish to develop a project of creation or research in Paris for three to six consecutive months.
- have a regular professional activity;
- speak French or English;
- provide proves of previous work;
- be able to organize their residency on their own;
- be available (without any professional obligations) during the residence period;
There is no age limit.
Dates and duration of the residency
The duration of the residency is 3 or 6 months, according to the following timetable for 2015 (no arrivals or departures in the middle of the month are allowed):
- from April 3rd to June 29th 2015
- from July 3rd to September 28th 2015
- from October 2nd to December 28th 2015
Hong Kong & Macau application deadline: November 28, 2014
- Hong Kong & Macau local selection: December 8, 2014
- final Paris selection: mid-January 2015