Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association Recruitment Day 2019 –
Call for Recruiters and Exhibitors
【New Features: Human Library and Career Fair】
Presenter: Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association
Acknowledgement: Jao Tsung-I Academy
Supporting Partner: Human Library Hong Kong
Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association (HKAAA) strives to support the advancement of a flourishing arts scene by establishing a network connecting arts administrators in local and neighbor areas.
Following the huge success of our previous Recruitment Days, HKAAA is launching its seventh large-scale recruitment day at Jao Tsung-I Academy on 17 August 2019 (Sat) to supply different levels of jobs in the arts field.
Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association Recruitment Day 2019 will serve as a free platform for participating arts organizations and job seekers, offering an opportunity for on-location job application and interview. HKAAA will also organize on-site career talks, so as to deepen job seekers' understanding towards the direction of the career path. This year, HKAAA specially adds the session of Human Library and career fair. Through conversation and interaction with art administrators in different fields, participants can get a closer look into the industry's current situation and job requirements, with an aim to further share and exchange their career planning experience to the public.
Details of Recruitment Day
Date: 17 August 2019 (Sat)
Time: 09:00 – 11:00 Venue set-up and preparation;
11:00 – 17:00 On-site recruitment and career talks
17:00 – 18:00 Dismantle and move out
Venue: Jao Tsung-I Academy (800 Castle Peak Road, Kowloon)
No. of Participating Organizations
On-site Interview: 5 (private rooms provided), with priority given to HKAAA's Corporate Members and the following parties:
(listed in no particular order)
- Local independent arts groups
- Nine major arts groups
- Hong Kong Arts Development Council funded groups
- Recipients of “Springboard Grants” and “Project Grants” under Home Affairs Bureau’s Arts Capacity Development Funding Scheme
Funded groups of Leisure and Cultural Services Department’s Venue Partnership Scheme
- Career Fair: 6 – 8 (exhibition booths will be set up in a common area): Participating arts organizations may receive resume, answer job enquiries and conduct promotional activities on the spot, with an aim to facilitate a platform for participants and HR representatives to interact, as well as to develop strong brand awareness.
Estimated no. of participants: 200 – 300
Charge: 500 HKD (Career Fair & On-site interview)
300 HKD (Career Fair)
300 HKD (On-site interview)
*Please submit together with completed application form to HKAAA’s office.
HKAAA will provide commercial support and facilitate recruitment promotion through:
- Onsite support on Recruitment Day
- Online promotion (HKAAA website, HKAAA Facebook, weekly e-newsletter, ADC’s network, social media and tertiary institutions)
- Online and printed media platform
Reference interview questions and notes on recruitment will be provided by the HKAAA and sent to all participating organizations about a week before event date. To facilitate promotion of the Recruitment Day, please submit the completed application form on or before 21 June 2019 (Fri) for further arrangement.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact
We look forward to your support and participation!
Map (Click Here to enlarge)
- CLICK HERE to read the transportation guideline.