1/6: Hong Kong Jockey Club Amphitheatre, Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts
2-3/6: Rayson Huang Theatre, The University of Hong Kong
Co-presented by Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association and West Kowloon Cultural District Authority.
A not-to-miss eventfeaturing international and regional cultural leaders, exploring issues on:
- Setting up the Space: The effects of venue design on arts production, creation, community engagement and environment
- Running the Space: The operation, management and governance of cultural venues
- Making the Space Alive: The inter-relation between venue and programming, branding, outreach and audience development
- Alternative Arts Spaces that Work
- Michael Lynch, Former Chief Executive of the Southbank Centre, London
- Adrian Ellis, Executive Director, Jazz at Lincoln Center, New York
- Marcus Davey, Chief Executive Officer, Roundhouse, London
- Patrik Schumacher, Partner, ZahaHadid Architects
- Wang Zhengming, Vice President, National Centre for the Performing Arts, Beijing
- Jill Smith, General Manager, Geelong Performing Arts Centre, Melbourne
And many more…..
Do mark your dates in your diary!
Register before 18 May 2011 to enjoy early bird discount! Group Booking discounts (for 5 persons or over) are also available.