If you are
- a practicing artist;
- planning a public showing of your own work within this year; and
- wondering how to produce a production
Don’t miss the opportunity of learning from a well-established arts administration mentor, one-on-one!
What you will learn
Guidance and problem solving techniques on the following areas:
- budget management
- legal and contractual requirements
- team set up
- timeline management
- program positioning, marketing and publicity
- sponsorship and collaboration
- communication skills
- report writing
The mentor will provide perspectives to broaden the artist’s vision, enhancing his/her decision-making ability and problem-solving skills.
- Applicants must be practicing artists
- Applicants must have an existing program lined up for public performance within 2012
- Priority will be given to emerging artists who are handling full-length (45-min or above) and publicly-funded productions for the first time
How to apply
|1||A resume detailing your production experience|
|2||A copy of the notification letter/ contract from relevant funding parties supporting the availability of your performance funding|
|3||A 300-word summary describing why you would like to join this program and what you expect to learn out of it|
The above documents should be emailed or mailed to
Hong Kong Dance Alliance, G/F, 110 Shatin Pass Road, Wong Tai Sin, Kowloon.
Deadline for application: 10/4/2012
Announcement of successful candidate: By end April 2012 via email.
- Hong Kong Dance Alliance 2267 6663 /
Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association 2877 7268
Co-presented by Hong Kong Dance Alliance and Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association
Hong Kong Dance Alliance and Hong Kong Art Administrator Association are financially supported by the HKADC