In collaboration with the Hong Kong Human Library for the first time, Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association aims to create a new platform for participants to interact with different arts groups’ representatives and individual arts practitioners. Human Library will be conducted in small groups (5 – 6 people), at which arts leaders will share their unique and interesting working experiences. Participants can ask questions, exchange ideas and listen to the fascinating stories by borrowing the “books”. This helps to enhance participants’ understandings and interests towards the development of arts and culture. This is also a golden opportunity for participants to further explore various issues in the field of art administration, so as to reflect their own life planning.
*Alphabetized by last name in English
11:00 – 12:00
- Ms Lilian Chan, Senior Manager, K11 Art Foundation
- Ms Vennie Chiu, Arts Administrative Manager, Hong Kong Generation Next Arts
- Mr Frankie Ho, Brand and Retail Manager, TASCHEN
- Ms Louise Law, Director, Spicy Fish Cultural Production Ltd.
- Mr KK Wong, Marketing and Development Manager, City Contemporary Dance Company
12:00 – 13:00
- Mr Paul Chan, Co-founder & CEO, Walk in Hong Kong
- Ms Meggy Cheng, Director of Marketing, The Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra
- Ms Zeit Fong, Director, Chor Studio
- Mr Ho Yin-hei, Programme Manager, Zuni Icosahedron
- Ms Cindy Wong, Company Manager, Yat Po Singers