【Register Now】Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association Coming Events
【Graduation & Sharing】Essential Guide to Effective Arts Management: Law, Marketing, Finances and Project Management
Organized by Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association (HKAAA) and supported by Hong Kong Arts Development Council, “Essential Guide to Effective Arts Management: Law, Marketing, Finances and Project Management” was held from 23 June to 21 August 2018. Thank you for the support of our speakers, moderators, participants and volunteers throughout the course.
We cordially invite you to "Graduation & Sharing" in early September. The session will include the course highlight video, curators and participants sharing. Snacks and drinks will be provided.
Date: 7 September 2018 (Fri)
Time: 19:00 - 20:30 (Reception will start at 18:30)
Venue: the Hive Sheung Wan
(3/F, 33-35 Hillier St, Sheung Wan | near Exit A2 of Sheung Wan MTR Station)
REGISTER NOW: https://bit.ly/2MxeK9K*Limited seats and course participants will be served first. Successful registrants will receive the confirmation email. Please click HERE for registration.
- Dr Patrick Mok (Treasurer, Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association/ Assistant Professor, Hang Seng Management College)
- Mr Paul Tam (Chairman, Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association/ Executive Director, Hong Kong Ballet)
Guests*Alphabetized by last name in English
- Mr Alex Fan (Honorary Legal Counsel, Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association)
- Ms Connie Lam (Board Member, Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association/ Executive Director, Hong Kong Arts Centre)
- Prof Lena Lee (Arts Specialist, Arts with the Disabled Association Hong Kong)
- Mr Takki Ma (Senior Public Relations Manager, Home Medical Group)
- Dr Kevin Pun (Honorary Associate Professor (Computer Science & Law), The University of Hong Kong)
- Ms Ada Wong (Chairperson, Make A Difference Institute (MaD))
- Mr Antony Yiu (Head of Digital /Search /Performance, Asia Pacific, Wavemaker Client Solutions Hong Kong)
We look forward to meeting you!
More Details: https://bit.ly/2Oq0f4Z
Enquiries | Tel: 3791 2590 | Email: email@example.com
Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association Recruitment Day 2018 – Call for Recruiters
Presenter: Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association
Acknowledgement: HKICC Lee Shau Kee School of Creativity
Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association (HKAAA) strives to support the advancement of a flourishing arts scene by establishing a network connecting arts administrators in local and neighbour areas.
Following the huge success of our previous Recruitment Days, HKAAA is launching its sixth large-scale recruitment day at HKICC Lee Shau Kee School of Creativity on 6 October 2018 (Sat) to supply different levels of jobs in the arts field.
Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association Recruitment Day 2018 will serve as a free platform for participating arts organizations and job seekers, offering an opportunity for on-location job application and interview. HKAAA will also organize on-site career talks, so as to deepen job seekers' understanding towards the direction of the career path.
Details of Recruitment Day
Date: 6 October 2018 (Sat)
Time: 09:00 – Venue set-up and preparation
11:00 – 17:00 On-site recruitment and career talks
17:00 – 18:00 Dismantle and move out
Venue: 4/F, HKICC Lee Shau Kee School of Creativity (135 Junction Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
**Recruiter Application Deadline: 31 August 2018 (Fri)**
Please click here for more activity details.
We look forward to your support and participation!