Presenter: Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association
Acknowledgement: HKICC Lee Shau Kee School of Creativity
Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association (HKAAA) strives to support the advancement of a flourishing arts scene by establishing a network connecting arts administrators in local and neighbor areas.
Following the huge success of our previous Recruitment Days, HKAAA is launching its sixth large-scale recruitment day at HKICC Lee Shau Kee School of Creativity on 6 October 2018 (Sat) to supply different levels of jobs in the arts field.
Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association Recruitment Day 2018 will serve as a free platform for participating arts organizations and job seekers, offering an opportunity for on-location job application and interview. HKAAA will also organize on-site career talks, so as to deepen job seekers' understanding towards the direction of the career path.
Details of Recruitment Day
Date: 6 October 2018 (Sat)
Time: 11:00 – 17:00 Career Talks and On-site Interviews
Venue: HKICC Lee Shau Kee School of Creativity (135 Junction Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong)
Important Notice for Job Seekers / Participants:
- Job seekers should prepare stationery, resumes, original and hard copies of academic certificates, identity card and other relevant materials to the venues for job applications and interviews.
- Education in tertiary level is generally the minimum requirement for the job positions. Some jobs will give priority to the job seekers who have 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Please register online for the participating timeslot. Job seekers can only register for maximum 3 timeslots. Registered job seekers who arrive at their selected timeslot will have priority to arrange interviews. Please bring along the confirmation e-mail for validation.
- Limited entry passes for walk-in are available. First come-first served.
HKAAA will provide at most 3 application forms on-site. Please note that some participating organizations may require job seekers to fill in particular forms for recruitment.
*HKAAA suggests that job seekers should fill up the application form before arriving the event.*
- Please note that we will not gurantee your place to be interviewed even if you have registered.
- Crowd control will be applied if needed. Your understanding and patience will be appreciated.
11:00 – 17:00 / On-site Job Application and Interview
11:00 – 12:00 / Topic: Introduction to Arts Administration | Guest Speaker: Prof. Tseng Sun-man. JP. – Board Member, Association of Arts Administration Educators (USA)
*Prof. Tseng's book “Principles of Arts Management” (in Chinese) – Revised Edition will be available for on-site purchase.
14:00 – 15:00 / Topic: Art, Dream and Bread | Guest Speaker: Mr. Him Lo – Community and Learning Curator, Centre for Heritage Art and Textile (CHAT)
15:00 – 16:00 / Topic (1): Introduction to Tai Kwun Contemporary | Guest Speaker: Ms Melissa Lee – Education and Public Programmes Curator, Tai Kwun; Mr Kevin Lam – Gallery Manager, Tai Kwun
/ Topic (2): TBC | Guest Speaker: Mr Ka-ki Ma – Assistant Manager (Heritage Programmes), Tai Kwun
16:00 – 17:00 / Topic: Job X Dream | Guest Speaker: Ms Amanda Yip – Manager, Buying and Product Development; Ms Victoria Wong – Manager, Development; Ms Yuko Cheung – Manager, Performing Arts (Learning and Participation)
*Medium: Cantonese (No SI service)
Enquiries | Tel: 3791 2590 | Email: email@example.com