Organized by Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association (HKAAA) and supported by Hong Kong Arts Development Council, “Essential Guide to Effective Arts Management: Law, Marketing, Finances and Project Management” was held from 23 June to 21 August 2018. Thank you for the support of our speakers, moderators, participants and volunteers throughout the course.
HKAAA is going to organize "Graduation & Sharing" in early September. The session will include the course highlight video, curators and participants sharing. Snacks and drinks will be provided on site.
Date: 7 September 2018 (Fri)
Time: 19:00 - 20:30
Venue: the Hive Sheung Wan (3/F, 33-35 Hillier St, Sheung Wan | near Exit A2 of Sheung Wan MTR Station)
*Limited seats and course participants will be served first. Successful registrants will receive the confirmation email.
Curators *Alphabetized by last name in English
- Dr Patrick Mok (Treasurer, Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association/ Assistant Professor, Hang Seng Management College)
- Mr Paul Tam (Chairman, Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association/ Executive Director, Hong Kong Ballet)
Guests*Alphabetized by last name in English
- Mr Alex Fan (Honorary Legal Counsel, Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association)
- Ms Connie Lam (Board Member, Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association/ Executive Director, Hong Kong Arts Centre)
- Prof Lena Lee (Arts Specialist, Arts with the Disabled Association Hong Kong)
- Mr Takki Ma (Senior Public Relations Manager, Home Medical Group)
- Dr Kevin Pun (Honorary Associate Professor (Computer Science & Law), The University of Hong Kong)
- Ms Ada Wong (Chairperson, Make A Difference Institute (MaD))
- Mr Antony Yiu (Head of Digital /Search /Performance, Asia Pacific, Wavemaker Client Solutions Hong Kong)
Map（Click here to enlarge）
Enquiries | Tel: 3791 2590 | Email: email@example.com