Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association’s 2017 Cultural Leadership Summit, an important annual cultural event, which is into its 8th edition this year with the theme of “Building Our Future Audience”, will be held at The Hong Kong Jockey Club Amphitheatre of the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts from 26th to 27th September of 2017.
We are now calling for『Summit Preparemen』, and『Summit Event Coordinator』to help the preparation and operation of 2017 Cultural Leadership Summit.
Volunteers could experience talks delivered by well established international and local speakers. Moreover, volunteers could learn from the preparatory process of the summit, which would help the volunteers to gain more understanding on different arts administration practice.
2017 Cultural Leadership Summit
With a roster of renowned international and local speakers, 2017 Cultural Leadership Summit would involve talks, workshops, roundtable diciussion, sharing session, and performance to review the current audience landscape in Hong Kong with its challenges and opportunities.
Date: 26 September - 27 September 2017 (Tuesday to Wednesday)
Please refer to the below link on the information of 2016 Cultural Leadership Summit :
If you are
- passion in arts and culture, active and have good interpersonal skills;
- good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese / Mandarin;
- current student of any university / a graduate with a recognised university degree or equivalent qualification; OR
- people who are looking forward to join the arts & cultural industry, and people who would like to gain experience on arts project management
If you are interested to to join HKAAA Cultural Leadership Summit 2017 as volunteer, please don’t hesitate send us an email at Mr. Hanson Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information by 31 August 2017.
Organization & Job title / School & Major
HKAAA would host an information session on 15 August 2017 to provide information to people who are intertested to join HKAAA Cultural Leadership Summit as volunteer.
Date: 15 August 2017 (Tuesday)
Time: 1900 - 2100
Venue: Mustard Seed (2/F, Emperor Group Centre, 274-288 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai)
Please click Here to register for information session.
- Support the early preparation work of Cultural Leadership Summit 2017
- For example: Assist in preparation of documents related to the the summit, provide administrative duties support.
- Handle logistic arrangement of the summit
- Aid in the preparation process of promotional images and videos
- Volunteer would help from the preparation process to the end of the programme
『Summit Event Coordinator』
- Provide support to overseas and local speakers onsite
- Assist in the venue preparation process and help maintain the activities record
- Assist in the execution of Cultural Leadership Summit 2017
- Assist in production team and onsite logistics
- Volunteer would mainly help within the Summit period
1) Successful registration for 2017 Cultural Leadership Summit volunteer information session does not mean you have been applied to be the volunteer of 2017 Cultural Leadership Summit.
2) Sucessful applicants to be volunteer would receive a confirmation email.
3) A group meeting will be arranged on 19 August to further understanding what you would like to learn from the joining HKAAA Cultural Leadership Summit.
Enquiries | Tel: 3791 2590 | Email: email@example.com
The Hong Kong Arts Administrators Associations reserves the right of final decision of any changes in venue, date, time, fee, content and speakers of the event due to unforeseen circumstances.
About Mustard Seeds:
“Mustard Seeds are often used in the context of faith, in that even the smallest beginnings can lead to great accomplishments. Mustard Seed isn’t just a space and but a group of people dedicated to helping entrepreneurs and creatives find the right connections and platforms to grow and be recognized for their works. This community is started by industry professionals whose mission is to help people become industry professionals.
Our mission is to provide startups in creative industry with the right resources, different opportunities and a supportive community, giving them the right exposure and resources they need to grow.”
For more details: https://www.mustardseed.space/index