[Content Update] Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association Career Day 2017
Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association is launching the first Career day at The Work Project on 11 March 2017 (Saturday) to not only supply different levels of jobs in the arts field, but also provide extensive information to participants to learn and understand more about art administrations.
Experienced arts administration expertise are invited to share their views and experience as well as the future professional opportunities on the Career Day.
Details of Career Day:
Date: 11 March 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 10:00am - 05:00pm
Venue: 15/F Soundwill Plaza II - Midtown,1-29 Tang Lung Street,Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Cloest MTR Exit: Exit A, Causeway Bay
10:00am - 5:00pm / Start On-day Job Application and Interview
10:30am - 12:00pm / Topic: How the cultural ecology of different countries /cities impact on arts promotion and management ?
- Miss Orlean Lai, Independent project manager and producer
- Ms Christy Lee Shuk Kwan, Programme Manager, Chung Ying Theatre Company (HK) Limited
2:30pm - 3:30pm / Topic: Who Wants to Be a Curator? - Guest: Mr Dominique Chan, Head of Gallery & Exhibition, Asia Society Hong Kong
*Medium: Cantonese (No SI service)
3:30pm - 5:00pm /Topic: Explore Your Career in Museum Registration and Conservation:
- Ms Keri Towler - Senior Registrar, M Plus Museum Limited (West Kowloon Cultural District Authority)
- Ms Karina Jagudina - Conservator, Painting, M Plus Museum Limited (West Kowloon Cultural District Authority)
- Ms Jofan Huang - Conservator, Paper, M Plus Museum Limited (West Kowloon Cultural District Authority)
*Medium: English (No SI service)
Online registration: https://www.art-mate.net/?a=doc&id=45788
Enquiries | Tel: 2877 7268 | Email: email@example.com