Presenter: Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association
Exclusive Media Partner: Recruit
Following the huge success of our previous two rounds of Arts Administration Recruitment Day, the Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association is launching its third large-scale arts administration recruitment day at Sheung Wan Civic Centre on 15 August 2015 (Sat).
Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association strives to support the advancement of a flourishing arts scene by establishing a network connecting arts administrators in local and neighbor areas. To link the shortages of different levels of work in the arts field with demands to arts jobs, the HKAAA is going to launch its third Arts Administration Recruitment Day on 15 August 2015 (Sat).
The Recruitment Day will serve as a platform for the participating arts organizations and job seekers, offering an opportunity for on-location job application and interview. Prestigious arts administration managers are invited to share with us their views and experience as well as the future and opportunities in the profession on the Recruitment Day.
Details of Recruitment Day:
Date: 15 August 2015 (Sat)
Venue: Exhibition Hall, Sheung Wan Civic Centre (6/F, Sheung Wan Municipal Services Building, 345 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong)
Important Notice for Job Seekers / Participants:
- Job seekers should prepare stationery, resumes, original and hard copies of academic certificates, identity card and other relevant materials to the venues for job applications and interviews.
- HKAAA will provide at most 3 application forms for 3 different job openings.
- Education in tertiary level is generally the minimum requirement for the job positions. Some jobs will give priority to the job seekers who have 2-3 years work experience.
- Please register online for the resume submission timeslot. Registered job seekers who arrive at their selected timeslot will have priority to submit job application. Please bring along the confirmation e-mail for validation.
- Limited entry passes for walk-in are available. First come-first served.
- Online registration is also required for participants who would only like to attend sharing sessions, please bring along the confirmation e-mail for arrangement.
- Crowd control will be applied if needed. Your understanding and patience will be appreciated. Please register online to secure your seats.
- Please take the elevators at the entrance of Sheung Wan Civic Centre (near URBTIX outlet) to 6/F Exhibition Hall.
- Please visit the official website of Sheung Wan Civic Centre for more transporation details.
2:00 - 6:00pm / On-day Job Application and Interview 【On-day Job Vacancies】
2:30 - 3:00pm / Topic: Arts and Arts Administration - Guest: Ms Jessie Lam (Executive Director, Theatre Ronin)
3:15 - 3:45pm / Topic: How to create the winning resume and interview - Guest: Ms Connie Lam (Executive Director, Hong Kong Arts Centre)
4:00 - 4:30pm / Topic: Arts and Arts Administration - Guest: Mr Raymond Wong (Managing Director, City Contemporary Dance Company)
4:45 - 5:30pm / Topic: Journey in the Arts - Guests: Ms Jo Ngai (Executive Director, The Nonsensemakers) and Mr Antony Chan (Senior Charities Manager, The Hong Kong Jockey Club)
*Medium: Cantonese (No SI service)
Online registration: http://www.art-mate.net/?a=doc&id=11781
Enquiries | Tel: 2877 7268 | Email: email@example.com