Following the huge success of our first Arts Administration Recruitment Day, the Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association is launching its second large-scale arts administration recruitment day at Sheung Wan Civic Centre on 31 January 2015 (Sat).
Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association strives to support the advancement of a flourishing arts scene by establishing a network connecting arts administrators in local and neighbor areas. To link the shortages of different levels of work in the arts field with demands to arts jobs, the HKAAA is going to launch its second Arts Administration Recruitment Day on 31 January 2015 (Sat).
The Recruitment Day will serve as a platform for the participating arts organizations and job seekers, offering an opportunity for on-location job application and interview. Prestigious arts administration managers are invited to share with us their views and experience as well as the future and opportunities in the profession on the Recruitment Day.
Details of Recruitment Day:
Date: 31 January 2015 (Sat)
Time: Venue set-up and preparation from 11am, Recruitment Day and Talks from 12pm to 6pm(tbc)
Venue: Sheung Wan Civic Centre (6/F, Sheung Wan Municipal Services Building, 345 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong)
No. of participating organizations: 20, with priority given to the following parties:
- Local independent arts groups
- Nine major arts groups
- Hong Kong Arts Development Council funded groups
- Recipients of “Springboard Grants” and “Project Grants” under Home Affairs Bureau’s Arts Capacity Development Funding Scheme
- Funded groups of Leisure and Cultural Services Department’s Venue Partnership Scheme
- Onsite support on Recruitmen Day (Photocopying, printing, scanning, company name badge, vacancy information etc.)
- Online promotion (HKAAA website, HKAAA Facebook, weekly e-newsletter, Labour Department’s network, ADC’s network, social media and tertiary institutions)
- Online and printed media platform such as SCMP, Ming Pao, Recruit, JobsDB