Presented by Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association
Exclusive Media Partner: Classified Post (South China Morning Post)
Following the huge success of our first Arts Administration Recruitment Day, the Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association is launching its second large-scale arts administration recruitment day at Sheung Wan Civic Centre on 31 January 2015 (Sat).
Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association strives to support the advancement of a flourishing arts scene by establishing a network connecting arts administrators in local and neighbor areas. To link the shortages of different levels of work in the arts field with demands to arts jobs, the HKAAA is going to launch its second Arts Administration Recruitment Day on 31 January 2015 (Sat).
The Recruitment Day will serve as a platform for the participating arts organizations and job seekers, offering an opportunity for on-location job application and interview. Prestigious arts administration managers are invited to share with us their views and experience as well as the future and opportunities in the profession on the Recruitment Day.
Details of Recruitment Day:
Date: 31 January 2015 (Sat)
Time: 1:00pm - 6:00pm
Venue: Exhibition Hall, Sheung Wan Civic Centre (6/F, Sheung Wan Municipal Services Building, 345 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong)
Important Notice for job seekers:
• Job seekers should prepare stationery, resumes, original and hard copies of academic certificates, identity card and other relevant materials to the venues for job applications and interviews.
• HKAAA will provide at most 3 application forms for 3 different job openings, excluding the application for the openings of organizations which do not conduct onsite interviews.
• Education in tertiary level is generally the minimum requirement for the job positions. Some jobs will give priority to the job seekers who have 2-3 years work experience.
• Please Register online
in advance. Job seekers who have registered online and
arrive at their selected timeslot will have priority to get entry pass for interviews. Please bring along the confirmation e-mail for assignation. Limited entry passes for walk-in are available, first come-first served.
• Online Registration
is also required for participants who would like to attend sharing sessions only, please bring along the confirmation e-mail for arrangement.
• Crowd control will be applied if needed. Your understanding and patience will be appreciated. Please register online
to secure your seats.
- Please take the elevators at the entrance of Sheung Wan Civic Centre (near URBTIX outlet) to 6/F Exhibition Hall.
- Please click the below link for more details on transportation:
1300 – 1800 / On-day Job Application & Interview
1500 – 1520 / Topic: Arts Administration – Future and Opportunities - Speaker: Ms Winona Chan (General Manager, Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association)
1545 –1615 / Topic: Chit-Chat with Young Arts Managers - Guests: Mr. Andy Lo(Programme Manager, Tang Shu-wing Theatre Studio) & Ms Natalie Ting (Project Manager, Yat Po Singers)
1630 – 1650 / Topic: Arts Administration – Future and Opportunities - Speaker: Ms Winona Chan (General Manager, Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association)
1715 – 1745 / Topic: Chit-Chat with Arts Leader - Guest: Ms. Celina Chin (Executive Director, Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra)
*Medium: Cantonese (No SI is available)