Hong Kong Arts Development Council’s Regular Grant Reform (with effect from 16 February 2016)
Objective: To support all arts practitioners and organizations in Hong Kong and cover a wide range of activities.
Application period / deadline: 2 deadlines in a year: end of June and end of December
- Support single arts project/activities.
- Project types can include performance, exhibition, publication, education project, creation of artwork, arts criticism and archive.
- Also support cultural exchange project. For outbound cultural exchange project, applicants should apply 3 months before commencement of project.
Objective: To provide strategic support and nurtures the professional development of local arts organizations.
Application period / deadline: Once every year, the application period is February – March.
- Provides administration and project support, aims to nurture the professional development of local arts organisations.
- Support organizations of various art-forms including Dance, Drama , Music, Xiqu, Visual Arts, Multi-disciplinary Arts, Arts Administration, Arts Education, and Film and Media Arts.
- Devolved Grant/ Commissioned Grants
- Grant for Emerging Artists
- Xiqu Playwright Mentoring and New Play Performance Project
- Fresh Wave
- 2014/15 Arts Venue Subsidy Scheme
- Music/Dance/Drama Artistic Internship Scheme
- 2015 Literary Arts Magazine Scheme
- 2013/14 Xiqu Internship Scheme (Chinese Only)
- Multicultural Arts Education Programme
- HKADC UAL Scholarships 2015
- Sage Gateshead Internship 2015
- Mori Art Museum Internship 2015
- Rehearsal Venue Subsidy
- ImPulsTanz–Vienna International Dance Festival Internships 2015
- 2015 Overseas Training for Arts Administrators – Personal Development Grant
- Hong Kong Scholarship on the Clore Leadership Programme 2015/16
- Local Arts Administration Scholarships 2015
- 2014/15 Arts Administration Internship Scheme
- Subsidy for Participants in HKADC Delegation Performing Arts Market in Seoul 2015
- Arts Yearbook Series
- 2015 Overseas Training for Arts Administrators – Thematic Study Visits Scheme
- Invitation for Proposals – 2016 Literary Arts Platform Scheme
- Invitation for Proposal “The 5th Large-Scale Public Media Arts Exhibition”
For application details, please click here