Objective: To support individual artists, scholars, and arts and humanities professionals who wish to pursue specialized training not available in their home countries
Target: Professional artists, arts administrators, scholars, graduate/post-graduate students, and organizations working in different fields
- To support cultural exchange projects that focus on process rather than production. Examples of process-focused activities are research, study, and exploration.
- In addition to funding, ACC offers logistical and programmatic support such as mentoring and personal introductions to its grant recipients. The kind of support varies by grant type and destination country, and is tailored to each individual.
- New York Fellowship Program
- Individual Fellowship Program
- Graduate Scholarship
- Organization and Project Grant
Next year application will open in Sep, 2020